REGISTRATION AGREEMENT FOR EXISTING STUDENTS
MAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN AP ACADEMY OF DANCE LIMITED AND THE CUSTOMER
- 1 make-up class per month is available. Make-up classes will not be provided without prior notice of absence.
- NO REFUND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, including absence and unpredictable events such as acts of nature, riots, epidemics or other circumstances beyond AP Academy of Dance Limited's control
- Fees should be paid by 4th of each month. Late payment within 14 days will incur HKD$150 administration charge, HKD$300 thereafter.
- Bank Transfer/Bank Deposit to AP Academy of Dance Limited account with BOC, account number: 012-814-20280696
- FPS to AP Academy of Dance Limited account, phone number: +852 65810038
Health & Safety Policy
- Students/attendees acknowledge that engagement in dance courses under the supervision of AP Academy of Dance Limited, is a physical activity which requires medium to high aerobic demand, which results in occasional injuries, such as falls, bruising, sprains or twisted ligaments. Students/attendees and parents/guardians accept and assume all responsibility for any damage, injury or adverse consequences suffered by the student/attendee which are attained from attending ALL courses from AP Academy of Dance Limited.
- AP Academy of Dance Limited does not accept liability for personal injury or death of any student/attendee in AP Academy of Dance Limited or its partnering locations, unless proven directly caused by negligence of the academy or its staff.
- Students/attendees and parents/guardians have the responsibility of disclosing any medical and physical health issues that could affect student's/attendees' engagement in AP Academy of Dance Limited's courses.
- Students/attendees and parents/guardians acknowledge that physical contact is necessary and will occur in order to coach students/attendees during courses of AP Academy of Dance Limited.
- Parents/guardians are aware that you are not allowed within the studio during lessons, unless requested or allowed by the teacher/coach.
- Students/attendees should arrive on time or 5-10 minutes before class.
Gale or Storm Warning Signal No.8 or above
- All classes will be suspended when Gale or Storm Warning Signal No. 8 or above is announced to be issued 2 hours before class session.
- All classes will be suspended when Gale or Storm Warning Signal No. 8 or above is issued during the class session.
- After the cancellation of the No. 8 Signal:
- All classes will resume 2 hours after the Gale or Storm Warning Signal No. 8 is cancelled and the No. 3 or below Signal is issued,
Strong Wind Warning Signal No,3 or below
- All classes will continue
Black Rainstorm Warning Signal
- The class will be suspended when the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued one hour before the specified class hour (Classes will be re-scheduled).
- All class will continue when the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued during the class session.
- After the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is cancelled.
- All classes will resume 2 hours after cancellation of the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal.
Red/Amber Rainstorm Warning Signal
- All classes will continue